A reflective Moment
1) My vision for working with children is to make an impact on their quality of self expression and self compassion.
2) In three years, I see my greatest strengths with children to be the ability to understand and manifest the needs of each individual child.
3) I envision the early learning environment as a warm, welcoming to all and ever-changing environment.
4) I see children as resilient, wealth of what’s pure in the world, knowledge and the light of tomorrow.
5) I view children’s family as a community, collective contributors and to know their child best.
6) I suspect that cultural diversity will be respected, create endless learning and build connection.
7) I envision my colleagues as co-learners and a supportive network with a common goal for the physical and emotional safety of everyone in our care.

Philosophy Statement

As an early childhood educator my practice philosophy is reflected by my values and beliefs that children are resilient and curious learners. My path as a learn childhood educator sparked from the inspiration to impact the continuous art of self expression and the act of self compassion. Allowing children to explore in a environment that is respectful and welcoming to all with open communication between children and adults. Teachers are viewed at co-learners and to provoke and support the interests of the children. Using child lead, experimental play to create and build on their learning environment. Cultivating a community of love and endless inspiration. Investing the learners of today to ignite the light of tomorrow.