The Roots

I was born in Port Alberni, a small mill town that lack a strong economics. I lived there full time with my parents till I was 2 until I followed my mother moved down to Victoria. I was raised full time in Victoria till the age of 13 where I moved to the Comox Valley with my father and step mother.

The Ground

Thoughout I childhood I played a lot of sports, softball being my favourite. I was very successful at the sport from a young and can ended up playing for team Canada in my teens. This created a huge community of team, coaches, parents and fans.

The Trunk

I value kindness, compassion, happiness attributes i try to practice with myself. Skills that I value about myself are being a quality friend, leadership, hard work. 

The Branches

My hopes and dreams are you is to always see the love in life. To enjoy the bounty of my success and hard work with the people I love. My dreams are to rest my head in a bed of roses that will always smell like sweet nectar and that never wilt. I hope my branches will reach out for those who need extra support and he make sure my own roots and well watered and strong in the ground. 

The Leaves

My love for all my family, especially my siblings. My beloved friends that I’m always in awe and proud of.

The Flower and Seeds

I would want my legacy to represent laugher and enjoy.